Friday, April 13, 2012

Stoop So Low



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything in Between:




<<<<<<< This is Rita Ora!!!!!!!!!


Next Subject is Stoop So Low, there is a song sung on youtube by @RitaOra titled "Somebody That I use to Know."
The lyrics state.....


"You didn't have to stoop so low,
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know"

These Lyrics should inspire you NOT to stoop so Low(have your friends collect your records and then change your number), should inform you about What you are Now(Somebody that I used to Know), and entertain you!!!

Women, these lyrics should Scream to You- Have Standards!!! 
As a woman, you have the right to say NO!!!

Men, you have the same Right!!

If it is NOT Right, Say NO!!!

Got it????
Good...


You want to be that one that Everybody wants but no one's ever Got Her"

If you want to hear Rita Ora, click the link below:
http://soundcloud.com/ritaora/rita-ora-ft-tinie-tempah-rip




She is not the Next Rihanna!!! No One Can Be My Sister Rihanna. I absolutely love Rita Ora's voice and her style but Rihanna has something that sets her apart. An X Factor is something that you can't quite put your finger on but You know it's there.


I Love Astronomical Kid on X Factor, Marcus Canty and the winner Melanie Amaro.
Marcus has that same spirit I speak of with Joshua Ledet.

Marcus Canty

Melanie Amaro

Astronomical Kid



I did not Like Stacy Francis or Chris Rene.


Comment and Subscribe to MY BLOG-MARSHAYMODELS

Visit my website http://www.wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels for 
MUSIC ART RINGS STYLE HEALTH ABOUT US YOUTUBE



Adios Amigos, Until Next Time...

Marshay

Instagram

No comments: