Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
Today, Toya Wright posted this photo below on twitter. I had to blog on it because it's so true.
I want to change lives positively and this is my way of doing it.
My intentions are never to Preach things that I don't Practice so this is something I definitely will put to use.
People were created to be Loved and Things were created to be Used. The reason why the world is in CHAOS, is because things are being loved and people are being used.
- This basically speaks for itself but for those who don't understand what it's saying or they would rather pretend they don't, I'll break it down for you.
- When you love your car more than you do your wife, you are part of the reason the world is CHAOTIC. VS.
- When you care more about a pair of shoes than you do your child's school supplies and/or needs, you are part of the reason the world is CHAOTIC.
- When you have a hard time deciding if you should spend time with your child or spend time on the computer, you are part of the reason the world is CHAOTIC.
- Prioritize things if you life so you will have NO REGRETS!!
Follow: @MarshayH and @MarshayModels
Adios Amigos, Until Next Time