Friday, November 9, 2012

Style in November 2012

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

Pointy shoes are back out and I cannot stand pointed toe shoes. This is one trend, I'll never follow but stars like Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and 
     
Kat Graham at the Soul Train Awards
PhotobucketI don't Love this look on her, the hair looks like something from the 80's and it's unoriginal. I don't like the combination of flowers with the hair. I would've changed her hairstyle to be a sleek ponytail and no red lipstick.











Photobucket
Goapele arrived in a stunning white Jumpsuit
Photobucket
Look at Lil Mama a.k.a Bow Wow: 
Remember the song that goes "My lip gloss is popping, my lip gloss is cool, all the boys be joking, they chase me after school."


                                   Photobucket
              Keyshia Cole looks gorgeous and I love her classy but sexy look.
                     Photobucket

Black Pyramid-Chris Brown's Clothing Line
I think he could've done better, I don't understand the purpose behind any of the designs and it should have one.
 I like the creativity of the images on the shirt but I think the image should be larger and have color.



                                                                                                                                          

Lil Wayne's Clothing Line: TrukFit

      
I LOVE the WILD Cheetah, Zebra PRINTS




                                        



Wayne's Style is Crazy and I Like it!!

                       
Nail Designs are getting wilder by the day and here are some that I Love
 Bows and Toes
 Cheetah Girls, Cheetah Sisters
  Twitter Nails
  Hello Cheetah  Shine Bright Like A Diamond
 Tiger  Aztec 
                   
Creative Nail Designs:
   

                                  




Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: