Monday, April 1, 2013

About US in MARCH

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

*Look, I'm sick of typing boring about us's so this time, I'm going to tell you a little about me!!


MARSHAYMODELS




  • My Name: Marshay Herder
  • Birthday: April 27th


  • My Age: Unknown-(lol)

How old do u think I am?
 (Post your answer in the comment box)


  • My fav artist:Your dream girl-Beyonce



  • I've been blogging since I was 12 years old and at the time I didn't know what blogging was but now I know what I want it be!!
  • I rode a camel but I'm scared of dogs


  • I served as an election judge in Nov 2012





  • I have three children and I'm married
  • I have a website that you should check out www.wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels
  • I love to travel
  • I love writing, reading and listening to music of all genre's


  • I met Trey Songz



Ask me anything else you want to know!!







April Fool's
I do not have three children and I am not married


Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web site
and be up to date all the time.

Stop by my weblog :: ミュウミュウ