Saturday, April 20, 2013

HEALTH in April 2013

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

THIS MONTH: I want to let you know that it's not what you eat but it's how you eat!!


If you eat less portions of the same food you eat now, you will be full for longer. Doctors state "It is best to eat until your 75% full not completely full or stuffed."

 
I am one of the biggest advocates for exercise!! I am the type of person who will eat what I want but you have to be willing to work that off if you want to stay in shape.

I do not believe that you have to eat only healthy foods to be healthy because I love my chicken nuggets and French fries. I am not giving up eating McDonald's until I feel it negatively affects my health!!

These are a few short exercise videos I do by @RosaAcosta


You will eat less because often we stuff ourselves when we are really thirsty. Eat sufficient portions then drink a bottle of water, you will feel much fuller.




Another thing I want you to do and don't be afraid to- is EAT!!

  • For those of you who like to skip meals because you're on a diet, I'll tell you that is one of the worst ways to try to lose weight. The more you eat, you speed up your metabolism.

KEYNote: *I am not telling you to eat up everything you see but enjoy the food you eat and understand how bad decisions can affect your HEALTH

The GOAL IS TO BE HEALTHY< NOT THIN< NOT SKINNY< NOT FAT< NOT BONY BUT HEALTHY




Don't Believe Me, Just Watch!!

Comment with your email address to be added to my Subscription List and/or email me @ marshaymodels2@gmail.com
Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: