Thursday, April 18, 2013

MUSIC in April 2013

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

It's My Birthday, it's My Birthday, Bad Bi---- Contest you in first place!!
(April 27th, here I come)

     Watch my Brother C Breezy 
(in my Bow Wow voice) video Fine China
Chris Brown "Fine China"


I absolutely love this video. Did you know Chris directed this video and choreographed it? I love how Chris took his MJ inspiration and used it to the best of his ability. This song even shows off his falsetto. I love the karate part because it shows off another talent of Chris's and his acting chops were used for this video. 



Rihanna Canceled three tour dates so far and I'm glad I didn't buy tickets to her show, I still love her but I would've been so upset if she didn't make it to my show on April 29th, the Monday after my Birthday. 
Rihanna Canceled:

  • Boston
  • Baltimore 
  • Houston



Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: