Monday, October 26, 2015

SuperStarStyle: Bringing Burgundy Season In

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between: 

I haven't blogged in a minute but In here now so let's talk about the color of the season Burgundy and how I incorporate it into my fall collection. 



So, in this photo I have on a black long shirt with split sides, burgundy pants with natural rips and cheetah tennis shoes.
This look is great for fall weather and mixed up basic colors with an animal print. The outfit was extremely easy to put together and comfortable to wear. Let me know how you're incorporating black and burgundy into your season and if Cookie has inspired your fashion a big.

Cookie inspired one woman so much that she dressed as Cookie for an entire week at work because her style was being copied by someone else. 

Don't miss Empire this Wednesday and keep your Style on point.

Share your pics and comment below.

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay H

No comments: