Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chris Brown and Rihanna-Beg. 2012

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

I just want to say I love @rihanna and @chrisbrown, it sometimes causes me to be blindsided by my usual truth. 

I honestly Love the #Cake remix. It gets me excited, it makes people want to party and exercise. The lyrics are explicit but the world no longer hides the truth, we are becoming brutally honest. So, Give your honest opinion below about the remixes(Turn up the Music and Cake) on the comment section below:

The Turn up the Music does not sound too well to me because it lacks soul. It is very cheerleaderish to me. It's like pump your fist music, I'm not into that.

Chris Brown album's have not been a success in my eyes because I have not grown as a person or been entertained to the level expected. To be the Greatest, you must constantly be innovative, I'm waiting on his next big creation. I Love Rihanna but she can't sing!! 


^    Comment Below   ^

I am not looking for your jusfications or opinion on the Feb 2009-Chris Brown Domestic Violence on Robyn Rihanna Fenty. I do not believe in abuse and I am against the situation in all ways. So, comment on the music or my site. Thanks!!!

Love Bro Chris Brown and Sis Rihanna


The link for Cake is below:

Rihanna @rihanna is featured on my Site!!
Chris Brown @chrisbrown is featured on my site.

Subscribe to marshaymodels.blogspot.com BLOG
*Go check it out by searching it on youtube. Go check out my site for Music, Art, Rings, Style, Health Tips, About Us and Youtube NOW!!!!!!!!



                   Fortune -Chris Brown's 5th Album- His Birthday May 5th

               A fellow Taurus:   Sweet Love                      Released July


                                                                   Adios Amigos, Until Next Time....
                                                                                                                      Marshay @MarshayModels

No comments: