Friday, May 11, 2012

Jada,Willow and Adrienne-Happy Mother's Day!



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between: 


It's Marshay and I would love to discuss Red Table Talk....

Red Table Talk is a new web series, which Jada hopes other families will participate in, Jada Pinkett Smith invited her family to sit at a red table and have an open conversation about their lives together (no topic was off limits).  Just in time for Mother's Day, Jada hopes other families across the country will sit and have "talks" to build better relationships and stronger families.  


Here are the highlights ...



Jada says: "My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships.  Just for people to be able to sit down together and have a conversation, that's the power of love. Love is what sometimes holds us and binds us when we're not so happy. If we concentrate on how much we can love one another, we can get through all the other stuff.”

Willow says: “If I had to change one thing about my life, it would probably be, I wouldn’t be famous,” the 11-year-old singer admitted.“Because when you’re famous it’s so hard. Let’s say if a regular girl is going to the book store, it’s ten times harder to go everywhere [when you're famous]. But some people are like, ‘Oh, it’s so easy,’ and I’m like, ‘As fast as you can get there, it’s going to take me ten more minutes to get there.’ Because I have to call security.”




Adrienne says: "Jada did not have the kind of life that you have now.  And I was not a good mother.  And I know that your Mom believes that all experiences good and bad help make you the person that you are today.  But I feel like during those times, the bad outweighed the good.  I was on drugs until your Mom was 17 or 18 years old.  I have been clean for 22 years and I went into therapy.  But I felt like things that needed to be said that she needed to get off her chest.  I have been so caught up in my own guilt for years."





  • Jada stated that her and her mother had basically grown up together. 
  • She views the life experiences as overall good because her mother gave her freedom. She would allow her to express herself creatively.
  •  She learned the power of freedom with healthy boundaries.Jada stated that her mother never once told her she couldn't do something. Anything she was interested in such as dancing and singing, her mother was there. 
  • When Jada gave her mother an automatum, "Ma, I'm not staying here in North Carolina School of the Arts, you have two choices "I can go to law school or I could go to California and see how all of this works." Her mother told her let's pack for LA. That's a mother, she may have been on drugs but she knew how to love. At the time, she may not have loved herself but she loves her daughter. Jada said "that's good parenting because her mother was intuitive enough to know who she was."



In life we need, to be told "Reality is Wrong, Dreams are Real" as stated by Tupac Shakur. Tupac was Jada's best friend.








Parents: Please Get to Know Your Children.. Learn what they like, why, who they like, what they dislike and why. You should be able to identify God's purpose over your child's life if you pay close enough attention. 









Red Table Talk




On This Here Day (Mother Day)!!


Turn Your Resentment into Power!!



Make It Your Motivation!!









Link Below to Full Video:



http://www.5min.com/Video/Red-Table-Talks-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-Willow-Smith-Talk-Love-Family-517362771







Jada and Adrienne-Happy Mother's Day!!

Visit: www.wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels

Follow: @MarshayH and @MarshayModels

                                                                                                  Adios Amigos, Until Next Time...
                                                                                                                                                   Marshay


No comments: