Friday, May 11, 2012

Lil Kim and Nicki M.


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
I know this Topic is old but why not say how I feel since My Blog is New....
                              !!I Love Nicki and Kim!!
 Nicki Please Give her the Respect She wants and Deserves!!
  1. Nicki should apologize for the beef that has been started for some reason. Kim should accept the apology and they should get back to business.
  2. Do a record or album together.
  3. Be Happy!!
Lil Kim discussing the Nicki Minaj Feud
Nicki discussing the Lil Kim Feud

  • In the industry, often times things are take out of context and haters who pose as fans claim it's about such and such when it could have nothing to do with them.
  • Watch the above two videos to understand, each of their sides of the story.
!!I Love Them Both!!



Nicki has obviously been inspired by Lil Kim, Look at the pictures below. Even Nicki's tone when she's rapping is similar. 
Next....

Next....


Next....

Next.....


Next...



As humans, we all inspired by the things around us. So, I understand Nicki wanting to reign as an artist such as Lil Kim. All I'm saying is Nicki should thank her because she helped create the artists that you are. Nicki has thanked so many female rappers but never Kim as far I know.


  • At The End of the Day, these two females as artists should respect each other. To me, why not do like Kanye and Jay Z, create an album together like Watch the Throne, records would be broken.
  • As women, we need to respect ourselves and others. They are both creative beings and great rappers.






Lil Kim has stated "I would do a song with her for 7 million, that's my lucky number."

I would pay it if I could!!


Black Friday-Lil Kim directed to Ms.Nicki Minaj
 

The -ish needs 2 END


Visit my Website: http://www.wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels
Subscribe to: marshaymodels.blogspot.com
Follow Me on Twitter @MarshayModels and @MarshayH



                                                                                                         Adios Amigos, Until Next Time  
                                                                                                                                             Marshay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicki needs to learn how to be original, I didnt know all of this stuff was from kim, can u even call her an artist?