Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. Many countries celebrate it on the third Sunday of June, but it is also celebrated widely on other days. Father's Day complements Mother's Day, a celebration that honors mothers and motherhood.
- What is a Father? A Father is protective, supportive, guides his children in the right direction but does not control their every decision.
Happy 1st Father's Day to Jay Z , May Beyonce and Jay Enjoy Life's True Gift!!
Happy Father's day to Chris Bosh & Many Blessings to you and Adrienne on your Baby Boy!!
- Natural/biological father – the most common category: child product of man and woman.
- Birth father – the biological father of a child who, due to adoption or parental separation, does not raise the child or cannot take care of one.
- Surprise father – where the men did not know that there was a child until possibly years afterward
- Posthumous father – father died before children were born (or even conceived in the case of artificial insemination)
- Teenage father/youthful father – associated with teenage sexual intercourse
- Non-parental father – unmarried father whose name does not appear on child's birth certificate does not have legal responsibility but continues to have financial responsibility.
- Sperm donor – the natural/biological father of the child but the man does not have legal or financial responsibility if procedure conducted through licensed clinics
- Baby Daddy – slang term for several of the above categories. Denotes a natural father; implies that he is not married to the natural mother of the child, bears financial responsibility, may or may not imply other parental responsibilities, to includes the absent father .
Father's performing their Number 1 Job!!
This brings us to Proverbs 22:6, “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” To “train” indicates the first instruction that a father and mother give to a child, i.e., his early education. The training is designed to make clear to children the manner of life they are intended for. To commence a child's early education in this way is of great importance.
Ephesians 6:4 is a summary of instructions to the father, stated in both a negative and positive way. “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”
Subscribe to marshaymodels.blogspot.com
Adios Amigos, Until Next Time