Friday, September 28, 2012

Next Chapter Begins For Terrence J and Rocsi

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:


Terrence J and Rocsi
Host of BET's 106 & Park for Seven Years
2005-2012

  Embedded image permalink

I'm so sad to see them go because they were part of the reason I was able to make it through each week for the past three years of my life, 106 and Park has been my favorite show with two wonderful host.
I used to call Rocsi, Roscki and I would on occasion talk about her but it hit me today, just how much I will miss Rocsi and her stumbling words.

Of course, I will miss Terrence J. I love the man that he is. He has an amazing personality, and he is gorgeous. Because of him, I will be watching E News!!
Terrence is Hilarious!!
Rocsi is so corny, she's funny!!
106 and Park has transformed two kids into BEAUTIFUL ADULTS
  • Rocsi has turned into a woman in heels and dresses.
  • Terrence has entered a committed relationship.
I Love the style of both of these hosts that was represented on the show.
I can't wait until Monday to see who the new host of 106&Park are and I hope they bring something new to the show.
.
Some of Their Guests Have Been:
Terrence Next Chapter Includes Co-Hosting
 E News!!
Subscribe to my blog marshaymodels.blogspot.com

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: