Sunday, December 30, 2012

NEW YEAR< NEW YOU!!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
I will be spending my NEW YEAR in New York City, that's something New already!!

2013
Can we become NEW in the NEW YEAR?
I could sit and write a list of things we should and should not do but I want you to be the BEST YOU!!

I don't know what they means for you, they could mean improvements in the way you communicate, improving your attitude and/or committing to accomplishing a goal. Whatever it is, that you've always wanted to do, DO IT!!

Send questions by commenting below and I'll try my best to help you live the life you were designed to in 2013..... 

I gotta BIG ONE that we all could use- FEAR is false evidence appearing real, Don't allow it to control you in 2013!!
FAITH_Forsake All I Trust Him
Remember “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 



“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while 

loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
 
― Lao Tzu


and KimYe is Pregnant. That is short for Kim Kardashian is Pregnant by Kanye West, it has been confirmed by E! News
http://theybf.com/2012/12/31/confirmed-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-are-pregnant-kanye-reveals-news-on-stage



Lastly, Love Yourself in the NEW YEAR AND BE A NEW YOU!!
               Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
                                 Marshay

No comments: