Friday, January 18, 2013

MUSIC in January

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

Happy Birthday Blue Ivy!!

Beyonce is a very busy woman as always, that's why she's my fav but musically the next couple of months she has a lot in store:

  • Single being released(May be titled "Rachet")
  • Pepsi commercial and face on the Can
  • Superbowl Performance in February 3, 2012
  • HBO Documentary premiering February 16, 2013 
  • Performing at the UK Brit Awards airing Feb 20th    

Always gotta support theybf.com (Very Accurate Young Black Fabulous Stars Information)


On February 16, Rihanna has announced that she will present the 50-piece collection that she designed for River Island at London Fashion Week.
Rihanna spoke about the reveal saying,
'Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me.  I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. 'I can't wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press.

 photo KDL_zps87d30d72.jpgKelly Rowland Kisses "Down Low"

















Go See K. Michelle in Concert :
Tickets are only $25 for Howard Theater General Admission



Tamar premiered her new video Love And War on 106 & Park Thursday Night and I Love the video, it's very sexy and simple while the song is complex ad her voice is astonishing.

Solange recently was spotted in the UK promoting her "True" EP.
                                               


 Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

2 comments:

kr said...

Kisses down low is currently my jam! I cant wait till fresh music from Beyonce

Unknown said...

I love that song "Kisses Down Low" and of course I'm waiting for Queen/King Beyonce's new music!! Soon as it's out, I'll post it.