Monday, March 25, 2013

STYLE In March

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

All Black EVERYthing
 photo imgdul2_zpse7fa6eb1.jpg
Nice and simple, I love how her skin is glowing
 photo KerryWashington2013HumanRightsCampaign1GrDAaBEnNhx_zps1249f3dd.jpg

CHRIS AND TYGA look cute 
 photo Tyga-Chris-Brown.jpg
Have you seen  King Cairo?
 
He is so cute!! He definitely has Tyga's lips and Black Chyna's eyes

BLUE IVY HAS A BIT OF HER FATHERS FASHION SENSE

No, I am not feeling the Timbs and army fatigue sweater but
 LIKE FATHER< LIKE DAUGHTER
I went through that boyish phase as a young child 
 photo ScreenShot2013-03-24at111812PM_zpsebfe2436.png
Doesn't Blue look very TALL to be only 13 months going on 14 months April 7th? It doesn't surprise me, though!!





I LOVE YOU BLUE IVY AND MI MADRE BEYONCE





Comment Below Please and Thank you

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: