Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ABOUT BEYONCE In May

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

This month, I changed things up a bit so About Us is About Beyoncé since there's so much controversy regarding the Queen!!

I don't think Beyoncé is pregnant because:

Reason #1: She posted pics of her drinking wine on Tumbler

Reason #2: She doesn't look pregnant in these pics:


Reason #3:Her singing voice is breathier and deeper when she's pregnant

Reason #4: Kelly Rowland acted surprised when asked about Beyoncé being pregnant again

Beyoncé and Michelle wrote a song together for Kelly Rowland's album titled "Girl"


Get your tickets if you haven't already because I purchased my VIP Ticket to see Beyoncé perform. in July. If I'm wrong, Congrats B!! Hopefully, she'll announce it soon, if so.

Well Gayle (Oprah's bestfriend) has confirmed Beyonce is not pregnant through CBS News: Watch Below 



Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: