Monday, October 14, 2013

"DO IT FOR VINE"otherwise known as MUSIC IN OCTOBER

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

  • I discovered a little known secret named VINE recently and I've been obsessed ever since I was introduced to it through ppl. talking about it through Instagram then my cousin reminded me to go look at it.
VIDEOS LIKE THIS:
Rachet Puff Girls by the hilarious Emmanuel Hudson, do you watch him on Wild N'Out, he brings life to that show?? LOVE HIM!!

SAW THIS VIDEO AND PLAYED IT 100,000: ForeverFreshFRELAN
Love when he says "ahchoo, bless you, thank you face ass"Funniest Video w/Great Skills
"My favorite video on Vine so far, I crack up laughing watching this video, he sound just like Scooby Doo"     - Marshay
((LOL, LOL< LOL, LOLLLLLLLL))
Subscribe to him on Vine, Please and Thank You

IF YOU LIKE IT< THEN YOU SHOULD OF PUT A RING ON IT

2013 Compilation Video from Vine
If Trey Songz had kids????

Man, I know a few men that sound just like this but they talk about women, 
Do you know any (Be honest)) ???
If Obama wasn't President, Where and What would he be??



Subscribe to my channel on youtube: Marshay Herder
 I wish I was funny enough to make Vine Videos like the ones you've just watched but that's a dream too far-fetched!!

I guess I'll go to sleep on that note, PRAY 4 ME~~
But not only that, there are some amazing singers on Vine and I love music so it's perfect for me!!
Love M'Rose, Mario Smith and ForeverFresh Ferlan 
Also, Damintanavonne and MarcoSingz_  

_Comment below with your vine name so I can check you out_

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: