Monday, August 10, 2015

"She's Got Game" Premiere

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

Today, I watched the premiere of "She's Got Game" and my first impression is this show is all for TV. I feel like The Game needs a mature woman who has herself together and some of these women are immature.
I have to say I like Priscilla, Priscilla seems to have her business together, she seems intelligent and she's pretty.

Rebecca is not cute to me and doesn't seem like she would be interesting enough for the Game not to get distracted by other girls.

Jennifer seems like she could be his best friend, cool to hang around but not his lover. A little too hard for him.
Destinee seems obsessed with him and he doesn't seem as interested with her. She is not they type of girl he should be with and she claimed she knew him but he couldn't even remember her.

Sierra is arrogant and at first, I appreciated her confidence but the more she talked, the more I realize she would probably think she's better than the Game and that would not work well. She also appears to not be a friendly person as far as kids based off her attitude.
I'm going to try not to talk about people badly but a few of these girls are ugly, and not that that is the main focus but it wouldn't work for Game.
I actually like his ex-fiancĂ©e Tiffney, too. 
Before I go, let me mention that Priscialla is suing the Game for assaulting her at a club by putting his hand up her skirt and she had no underwear on.
As you know, Amber Rose has her slut walk going on right now and she jumped to Priscilla's side when the news was revealed.
The slut walk is dedicated to empowering and uplifting women, and supports women wearing clothes they make be proactive to some but is actually sexy and not asking for sex for many!!

I support her slut walk but I am unable to get to LA for it!! 

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay H.

No comments: