Friday, June 8, 2012

Chris Brown



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
Lately, I've noticed Chris Brown performances have caused me to be very upset. I get upset because Chris Brown has the potential to be one of the best artist in the industry but I feel he is stuck on a level of expectations that he has not filled. This level is a level where people expect good performances out of him and for him to look good. He fills this expectation and does this type of performance over and over again. Such as his "Turn Up the Music" performances on the Today show, Grammy's and Billboard Award Shows.
I do not like the song Turn Up The Music in the first place because it is very cheerleaderish to me and I like soulful, meaningful songs. On the Grammy's, I believe an artist of his caliber should perform something mind blowing and refreshing not a song that he has performed everywhere else, the exact same way.


  • Chris Brown is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer and actor.
  •  Born in Tappahannock, Virginia.
  •  Brown taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows.


I am sick of hearing about Chris brown's twitter beef almost every week. I believe twitter is a great outlet for artist to communicate with fans and give fans a sense of personal relationship with the artist.
Chris Brown needs to be humbled and ignore ignorance. if he receives tweets that are not to his liking, he should ignore it. Chris has to mature to the point where he is confident in who he is and has no need for reassurance from people. It's for the best!!




His Fourth Album Fame, pictured below^^
 
 I dislike the FAME album, songs like "Yeah 3X" and "Beautiful People" seemed meaningless to me. I hate the feeling "Yeah 3X" gives me.
His Upcoming Album Fortune, pictured below^^



                          
I love Sweet Love, his new song and video. 
The dancing with the black pant and no shirt is new. The levitation of the women is creative. The woman appearing see-through in the car.







Born: May 5, 1989





Subscribe and Comment to marshaymodels.blogspot.com
Follow Me on Twitter: @MarshayModels and @MarshayH

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
 Marshay

No comments: