Monday, September 10, 2012

Chris Brown and Rihanna-Later in 2012

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
I Love Chris Brown and Rihanna as I've mentioned before!! I am happy they have reconnected!!
                     

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/833145/chris-brown-greets-rihanna-at-the-mtv-video-music-awards.jhtml#id=1692982

  • I am proud of how honest my sister @Rihanna was on @Oprah Next Chapter.
  • She admitted she was still in Love with Chris and that they are friends working on their relationship.
  • Comment Below and Let Me know "How You Feel?"
  • Chris is supposedly in a relationship with Karrechue which I believe is not going to last very long.
  • I was right, it is a month later and Karrechue are no longer together!!
  • I believe Karrechue is not the love of Chris's life, clearly Rihanna is but they were young and immature at the time of their relationship. 
                               
                   
Follow My Business Page: @MarshayModels
Follow Me on Twitter: @MarshayH

Visit www.wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels
Subscribe on the Right to marshaymodels.blogspot.com

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay
Post a Comment