Monday, September 10, 2012

Don't Stop Until Your Better is Best



Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:
Don't Stop Until Your Good is Better and Your Better is Best!!
Below is a list of My Favs and I believe they do their Best that's why They are the BEST!!


Favorite Female Singer: Ledisi
 
Favorite Male Singer: R.Kelly, Trey Songz






Favorite Rapper: Lil Wayne
   
Favorite Jazz Singer: Chrisette Michele

  
Favorite Soul Singer: Fantasia B.

Favorite Actor: Will Smith, Denzel Washington
Favorite Actress: Raven Symone, Madea
Favorite Cheetah Girl: Adrienne Bailon
Favorite Overall Star: Beyonce
Favorite Personality:(My Sister) Rihanna

Favorite Male Dancer: Chris Brown
 
Favorite Female Dancer: Ciara
Favorite Poet: Tupac
Favorite Model: Tyra
Favorite Female Rapper: Nicki Minaj

Comment Below and tell me "Who are your favorites and Why?"



Follow Me: @MarshayH
Follow My Business Page: @MarshayModels
Visit: wix.com/marshayh/marshaymodels
Visit, Comment and Subscribe to my blog marshaymodels.blogspot.com


Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: