Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ABOUT US IN AMERICA

ABOUT US IN AMERICA
Below is just a few things that I was thinking about it, and I was wondering what you were thinking also. So, sit down and relax as you read this post and try to think about what I am saying and if its any truth to it. It's time to get up, get out and get something!!




---- We call ourselves LAND of the Free--- But who is truly free?? R we honestly able to do what it is that we set out to do whether bad, good or indifferent. How are we Free when there are limitations on how we can dress, speak, act and be???

Do I believe there should be limitations? Of course I do because I believe that as humans with minds(the ability to think), we can come up with various things to do that are not in God's will.



I've spoken to people who have made decisions based off  feeling like they have no other option but we live in America, the home of the brave and land of the free, right???


America is named after Amerigo Vespucci, the Italian explorer who set forth the then revolutionary concept that the lands that Christopher Columbus sailed to in 1492 were part of a separate continent. A map created in 1507 by Martin Waldseemüller was the first to depict this new continent with the name "America," a Latinized version of "Amerigo."
I often wonder why we have so many stereotypes because as far as life has taken us, that is all that we have seen or known to be true. I know that as people we were created by God whom we should put as the leader of our lives and we should follow?? But should we at all measures except boundaries that are set by past laws, actions and rules. I have grown to see that we as the American People go along with Obama, when he says CHANGE but are we honestly ready to, as I write this know that I am also speaking to myself. Am I ready to except Change? I know that in order to except change, I must be willing to change and I am not quite sure if  I am willing to change completely.

  • What type of change am I speaking of?
- I am mainly talking about the setup of this country and the things that we have become accustomed too.  I believe as Americans, we feel entiltled or a sense of ownership over things that do not belong to us when in actuality what work have we put in to receive these things like we automatically assume that things in this world will be given to us. You have to put in to get out just like an an ATM, you put your card in, you get some money out unless your account is empty which means that you haven't put anything in or you've already taken everythhing out. Think about IT>>>>>>>>>>>





Think About It, This is like a church sermon, apply into you or your life in some way, form or fashion!! (LOL)
 
At the end of the day, all I can say is........... 
http://www.loc.gov/wiseguide/aug03/america.html

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay

No comments: