Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chris Brown Concert Recap (08/15)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

Yesterday, I attended Chris Brown's concert and he did a great job. The show was at Jiffy Lube Live, a venue I had never been too before. It was a nice setup, we were sitting the 300's and I thought that would be extremely far from the stage but it turned out to be closer than I thought. This is a venue I will definitely go to more.
 He had a lot of features artists: Teyana Taylor, Omarion, Kid Ink, Migos, (surprise) French Montana and Fetty Wap. 

Omarion was great, he is so small in person and had the crowd screaming for him. Kid Ink came on right before Chris Brown and I was surprised by the amount of screaming that came with the announcement of his name. I never knew he was so popular. My family thought he looked like Chris Brown but I beg to differ.

Teyana Taylor did great. Teyana involved the audience by having three men sir when she was performing as she danced around them. Migos did great, I learned a few songs that were there's were actually by them because I did not know. 

Fetty Wap was good. Sites said that he was robbed and his dreads were pulled out but he made a video saying it was unsure. 

French Montana surprised us with appearance merely towards the end of the show. The crowd raved and was very pleasantly surprised.


Chris Brown danced his butt off, sang and performed most of his hits. They had Michael Jackson playing during the intermission and the show was over on time. If you attended the show, comment with your thoughts and follow me on YouTube at Marshay Herder and tell me what you thought.


Adios Amigos, Until Nect Time
Marshay H.

No comments: