Monday, August 24, 2015

She's Got Game (Episode 2)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

So, let's Recap of "She's Got Game" Episode 2, I would have to say this episode was pretty interesting. My girl Priscilla is still taking over the show, she is the drama and the center of attention.
Tonight featured a spite between her and Sierra (Mrs.Arrogant) and Game found out that she had a spicier side than what he's seen so far. As he talked to both of the girls individually, both blamed the other for the situation but honestly, Priscilla was rowdy. 

Game went on a date with KiKi and Melissa. Melissa talked about Priscialla the entire night. Game said he learned nothing about her, she doesn't like Priscilla because Priscilla had an altercation with her earlier. KiKi told him about her southern upbringing in a small town and I knew it just wasn't a match.
Also, I found out that Game's current girlfriend Briona Mae is a cast member of the show but I haven't seen her so far. As I continued to watch the show, I seen her on a preview for a future episode and was like there she goes. She is gorgeous!! 

In the end, KiKi was sent home. Let me know your thoughts and have you been watching the show? 

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay H.

No comments: