Saturday, August 15, 2015

Motivational Tiphani Montgomery

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

The past week, I have been watching Tiphani Montgomery on Periscope, Twitter, through her website and receiving emails from her website.

Her Periscope videos have been the most helpful because she does a prayer that is very essential to becoming financially, emotionally and spiritually free of all burdens. The prayer really blessed me, I was catching up on my reality shows as I paused the TV to sit in prayer with Tiphani via Periscope.

Her tweets are usually pertaining to the thousands of things she has going on and they are also beneficial.

I visited her website again today and found her "Resources" page, which included sites to use to collect emails, to build a website, to have consistent tweets and to help with organization. All of that could be found at TiphaniMontgomery.com. 

If you ever want to be a self-publisher of your own books, please purchase her package which is about three hundred and something dollars that will help you on your journey. I believe it will be a great investment.

Overall, I would like to say that Tiphani is a powerful prayer warrior and great motivator for those of you who are trying to start and maintain a healthy business. She is someone whose story I'm sure you could relate to. Please join her movement by subscribing to TiphaniMontgomery.com.


Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay H.

No comments: