Monday, August 24, 2015

Love and Hip Hop Atl. Reunion Part 1

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Everything In Between:

Joseline is the funniest person ever to hit a Love and Hip Hop reunion stage. She went on Nikko and his wife Margeaux who was constantly defending him when he was attacked. Joseline insisted that he is gay and fuc&s men instead of women or he would have kids by now. I was so hype and excited to sit down to watch the Joseline and Stevie show 😂😂. They did not fail my excitement. Stevie almost got into a fight with Nikko over Nikko's statement about he'll have Stevie and Mimi's daughter calling him Daddy.



It was revealed that Joseline and Dime were friends and they hashed the pink elephant beef. Dime admitted Karlie told her that Joseline denied their friendship and relationship. As we know, they have threesomes. 

I believe Mimi, Joesline and Stevie used to have threesomes together. Mimi also admitted that she was in threesomes with Stevie a few times when they were together.

Rasheed's looked cute, I loved her shoes  and Joseline's outfit was cute. I didn't Karlie's dressed and everyone addressed how messy they thought she was and she said she considered that being a good friend. I like Margeaux's bald cut, she looks beautiful.

Overall, I am waiting for Part 2 as patiently as I can⌚️

Adios Amigos, Until Next Time
Marshay H.

No comments: